Reasons why I haven't checked my exam results already  

Posted by Sue

I am petrified.

Why?

  1. My Reading and Research [English subject] report was MESSED UP (particularly because of something I wouldn't want to bring up here). I carries 40% of the total marks. And I just found out that 2 of my classmates failed. I could bet that the whole class weren't expecting that. And as for me, I am completely horrified to check my results after knowing about that!
  2. My exams schedule was a NIGHTMARE!! Seriously, try having to face 6 papers crammed into ONE week! Believe me, you'll feel the agony.
  3. The last time I checked my results during intersession period (May-June), I ended up crying because I didn't manage to get the Dean's List (DL) award. And that was also the only DL I missed of all 6 semesters of my Diploma.
  4. I liked the fact that I am now capable of managing my own finance. My parents praised me for being independent, which means not asking them for money. I want to keep my JPA scholarship so BAD. If I lose it, my confidence and pride will go with it.
  5. I need good results to boost up my confidence and mood for a good headstart this coming semester.
I have a tab on my Firefox. It says 'http://istudent.uit...p/resultv2/main.asp'. I've already entered my student number and IC number. All I have to do is to click 'Semak'... I have been staring at it for about 2 hours before I'm writing this...

...

I'm pulling myself together...

...

still trying...

...

trying...

...

failed.

...

My parents are away from home. They went for their dunno-th honeymoon. I dunno who to talk to. I tried calling my Sayang for some spirit-boosting talk. He's still asleep.
(Dang, did I just admit that I've been trying to wake him up by calling him several times? I'm such a baby!)

Well, there's always tomorrow. I can still bother him when he's working! =P

This entry was posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

ok thnx ppl. result quite oklah.. not that bad, not that good either. :p

tengs atie.. ;) syukur alhamdulillah.

mine too.. not that bad.. n not that good.. alhamdulillah i pass em all.. huhu

gud for u, hanin. kalo x puas hati, there's always next sem, rite? lgpun we did our best. ;) i heard sem baru lepas ni u network-ians mmg suffer. apek ckp kalo x jupe dia lagi mmg dah jadi allahyarham la. ahaha~

Meet Minty the Hamster